Senior leadership support:
- Act as the key point of contact between the CEO and internal/external stakeholders.
- Assist the CEO with his daily agenda, organise appointments, meetings and coordinate various events.
- Manage travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Format information for internal and external communication upon request (presentations, reports, meeting notes, etc.).
- Oversee and manage all administrative tasks in the office and ensure that it is operating smoothly.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of office supplies, place orders as needed and evaluate vendors as well as related costs, manage contract and price negotiations.
- Coordinate office layout and updates to office environment supervising building maintenance, arrange necessary repairs, manage office moves.
- Maintain responsibility for representable, functional and neat office environment.
- Serve as the key point of contact for office guests and main office vendors (supplies, post service, maintenance, equipment, repair, etc.) ensuring professional interaction with the third parties.
- Design, implement and manage internal rules, office operations and procedures improving office efficiency upon necessity.
- Participate in planning, organisation and coordination of company events including various meetings, company related exhibitions, etc.
- Serve as the key point of contact in management of outgoing correspondence, shipments, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably related to business administration or similar field).
- 2-5 years of proven related work experience in administrative support roles (preferably within fast-moving international environment).
- Strong command of English, Russian and Latvian languages (both written and oral).
- Ability to work in a Mac office environment will be seen as an advantage.
- Self-starter exhibiting high levels of energy, enthusiasm, and initiative.
- Great interpersonal skills, customer-oriented approach, and improvement mindset.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently to get things done fast.